Our Mission is to expedite the development of a treatment or cure for Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy 2I (LGMD2I). We do that by building a comprehensive view of the entire LGMD2I research landscape, supporting the most promising research projects, and coordinating and managing the scientific process.
We are not a fundraising organization and do not solicit donations.
To achieve our mission, our strategy relies on the five following actions:
- Foster basic research on LGMD2I.
- Support the generation of research tools, such as antibodies, animals models and gene therapy vectors.
- Support the identification of patients.
- Support studies to generate biomarkers and outcome measures to be used in clinical trials.
- Accelerate translation of promising scientific discoveries into clinics by supporting its early stage development in collaboration with industry.
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Jean-Pierre Laurent
Phone: (425) 460-2554
Fax: (425) 460-1236